The LA Lakers Continue To Struggle – George Hill Delivers A Dagger (VIDEO)
The LA Lakers fell to a game under the .500 mark as George Hill scored a last second runner and his Indiana Pacers beat LA 79-77.
When Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak traded for Steve Nash and Dwight Howard this past off-season, everyone assumed the Lakers would be a championship calibre team. So far, that couldn’t be further from the truth. Let’s go over some of the problems the Lakers have encountered so far this season.
– Steve Nash broke a bone and he’s injured.
– Dwight Howard has been exceedingly mediocre and he can’t make a free throw to save his life.
– Pau Gasol has already complained that he wants more touches.
– They fired their head coach Mike Brown.
– They teased their fanbase with the idea of bringing in Phil Jackson, and then they hired Mike D’Antoni.
– So far the results under D’Antoni haven’t been good.
– Magic Johnson ripped the Lakers management.
I can do this all day…
– Kobe Bryant is playing lights out and it’s still not good enough for this team to win.
– The Lakers bench is extremely thin.
– Steve Blake cussed out season ticket holder’s.
– Metta World Peace has been a perfect citizen and the Lakers still can’t win.
– At some point Metta World Peace is going to lose his tits and the Lakers will have a whole new set of problems.
If the Lakers don’t turn their season around soon it’s going to get nasty…